Back to recipes
Spring Salad with Le Rustique Camembert
fresh peas, shelled
Le Rustique Camembert 250g
Add to basket
1) Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil, then add the peas and cook for 5 minutes.
2) Drain and plunge the peas straight into ice cold water to stop them cooking.
3) Wash the radishes, remove the stems and cut them into thin slices, then slice the spring onions.
4) Place all the vegetables in a large salad bowl, then add Le Rustique Camembert, cut into pieces.
5) Make the vinaigrette by whisking the mustard with the balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Wash, dry and finely chop the herbs before adding them to the vinaigrette. Season to taste before adding to the salad and tossing well.
Tip: Immerse the peas in ice cold water not only to stop them cooking, but also to keep their beautiful green colour. You can do the same for all green vegetables (green beans, broad beans, etc.)