Back to recipes
Le Rustique Camembert and Rhubarb Tart
4 or 5
1 knob of butter
Le Rustique Camembert 250g
Add to basket
1) Wash, peel and cut the rhubarb into small pieces.
2) Place the butter in a pan. Add the sugar and rhubarb and cook over a low heat for about 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate and leave to cool.
3) Heat the oven to 190°C.
4) Whisk the eggs with the cream and season with salt and pepper.
5) Unroll the shortcrust pastry into a tart dish. Spread the rhubarb compote over the bottom and pour in the cream-egg mixture.
6) Cut Le Rustique Camembert into slices and place on the top of the tart.
7) Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until golden brown.
8) Serve with chopped chives.
Tip: You can serve this tart as a starter with a salad or offer it as dessert!